TeleHealth Solution: Our Mission
TeleHealth Solution is a telemedicine company that provides virtual care in SNFs, ALFs, CCRC and Rural Critical Access Hospitals. Our service is turnkey with Hospitalist support and equipment included.
Discover how we can implement a customized system of TeleMedicine with NO up-front equipment cost. As we protect your facility from a hefty SNF readmission penalties and providing top-quality healthcare to your practice. With Hospitalist trained doctors supporting via TeleMedicine Devices.
Our physicians are committed to:
- Providing exceptional healthcare
- Implementing cutting-edge technology
- Delivering top-quality healthcare to millions
- Broadening scopes of practices without physical limitations
- Offering a multi-specialty TeleHealth service
- Exceeding your expectations
Contact our team today and begin your partnership with the future of healthcare technology.
Rural Healthcare & Critical Access
How It Works For Critical Access Hospitals
Admissions Can Happen 24/7
Improved ED Throughput Times
Decrease Physician Burnout
TeleHospitalist manages care of patient
Length of Stay Decreases
Amazing Patient Satisfaction
Many Additional Benifits
“With our cost efficient pricing model, any hospital can implement TeleHealth Solution. The increased revenue from admitting more patients instead of transferring them—plus the cost-savings from not hiring a full-time hospitalist—gives you money for other projects. Add to that the reduced burnout rates among your rural doctors and the increased recruitment appeal for new doctors, and your hospital will see a multi-focal ROI.”
Jason Perlman, MD
co-founder of TeleHealth Solution
and one of its virtual hospitalists.
Skilled Nursing Facilities
How It Works For Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Medical staff that they no longer have to be burdened with routine floor calls 365 nights a year.
- Nocturnal, weekend, and emergency coverage when bedside coverage is not available.
- TeleHospitalists will work closely with your nursing staff to deliver quality healthcare in real time.
- We know you worked hard to get your patients to your facility and we will work tirelessly to keep them there.
“We’re not here to replace your medical director. Our goal is to help your medical director by keeping patients within your facility. Discussing a treatment modality with your medical director results in unsurpassed continuity of care.”
Waseem Ghannam, MD
co-founder of TeleHealth Solution and
one of its virtual hospitalists.