How TeleHealth Solution Can Lower Cost at Your Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Readmissions are expensive—the average cost is $10,000—and put patients at risk for complications. Your skilled nursing facility (SNF) suffers PAMA penalties and lose of revenue on each missed Medicare rehabilitation day. 78 percent of readmissions are preventable. Our experienced TeleHospitalists understand the distinction between management that requires inpatient hospitalization and what can be treated as outpatient with access to patients’ EMR.
PAMA: Protecting Access To Medicare Act
Next Upcoming Change is October 1st, 2018: Medicare reimbursement rates for your skilled nursing facility (SNF) will be based partially on their performance scores beginning on October 1, 2018
Our TeleMedicine Technology
Our TeleMedicine Device is Compact, Advanced and powered by one of the largest hospitalist networks in the country. Examine and consult with patients in the clinical setting or remotely with the FDA Approved IDM100. No other device on the market compares to its technologic advancements
- The cyber-secure IDM100 captures, stores, and manages cardiopulmonary and vital signs data.
- 3- & 12-lead ECG
- Electronic stethoscope
- Suntech™ NIBP with MAP and pulse rate
- Covidien Genius 2™ Tympanic Thermometer
- NellCor Oximax™ SpO2 with respiratory rate
- Hearing test with interpreted audiogram
- 2 internal HD cameras for medical images and video
- Patient management using Care Central (patient data software with alerts, trending, EMR sync, and Virtual Exam Room)
- Spirometry with interpretation for lung evaluation