No Up-Front Costs Pricing Model
A doctor available at the touch of a button, 24/7? Imagine the reaction you would get from prospective patients and their families. With TeleHealth Solution, your facility could have a distinct, unique advantage over your competition. The peace of mind brought to families and patients by 24/7 physician access is priceless. We provide you with marketing materials, including videos and handouts, to impress your prospective patients. Let our team help you become the leader in your region when it comes to bringing technology to your patients.
There really are no up-front costs, just:
- a low monthly retainer fee based on facility size
- a fixed per-incident fee when a virtual consult is needed
- a flat fee regardless of the length of time or amount of times a virtual TeleMedicine encounter is performed on that patient that evening.
The Advantages to TeleMedicine with TeleHealth Solution:
- ZERO upfront cost to your practice
- Staffed by experienced, Board-certified Hospitalists
- Turnkey solution
- Provide patients with excellent care
- TeleMedicine Carts
- 24/7 IT support
- Installation and training
- Keep patients in the comfort of your facility
- Reduce patient transfers
- Decrease readmissions
- Protocol Management
- Nocturnal coverage
- EMR integration
- Expand your TeleMedicine services under one umbrella
- Customizable programs to meet your institution’s needs
- Reduce your liability
Choosing the right people and the technology that fits your facility is our expertise. If you don’t see a solution that’s perfect for your organization, let us create it for you. Click here to choose a customized solution for your skilled nursing facility.
Whatever your vision is, define it and our team will build a custom solution to make your vision a reality.
We will work with you to create a custom program that fits your needs. Whether your patients are geographically diverse or all in one facility, seeking basic care or sub-specialists, TeleHealth Solution adapts to fir every situation.
Geeta Nayyar, MD, MBA, chief healthcare and innovation officer for Femwell Group Health, says in an article on Telemedicine in Medical Economics. “You can launch a simple TeleMedicine platform and if it doesn’t work, you just stop using it … You see what works for you and you go from there.”