Rural Health Care TeleMedicine: A Welcomed Addition in Rural Areas Nationwide.
By Cross examining Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) and Medically Underserved Areas and Populations (MUA/Ps) you can understand where Rural Health Care TeleMedicine and TeleHospitalists are providing care thats changing lives.
Our TeleMedicine Technology
Our TeleMedicine Device is Compact, Advanced and powered by one of the largest hospitalist networks in the country. Examine and consult with patients in the clinical setting or remotely with the FDA Approved IDM100. No other device on the market compares to its technologic advancements
- The cyber-secure IDM100 captures, stores, and manages cardiopulmonary and vital signs data.
- 3- & 12-lead ECG
- Electronic stethoscope
- Suntech™ NIBP with MAP and pulse rate
- Covidien Genius 2™ Tympanic Thermometer
- NellCor Oximax™ SpO2 with respiratory rate
- Hearing test with interpreted audiogram
- 2 internal HD cameras for medical images and video
- Patient management using Care Central (patient data software with alerts, trending, EMR sync, and Virtual Exam Room)
- Spirometry with interpretation for lung evaluation