1. Voluntarily Provided. In the course of visiting and using the Site, you may provide personal information. In the course of doing so, you may be asked for information about yourself, including name, email address, and address, for example. You may also provide voluntary information when submitting an inquiry, asking us to provide information to you, or applying for a job. You may choose whether to disclose Personal Information, but you may not be able to use the Site without disclosing it. We may collect information you send us and combine it with information from other users and/or de-personalize it to make it Non-personal Information.
2. Technologically Gathered. We may collect some information automatically as you navigate the Site. This sort of information is generally considered Non-personal Information. We may combine information about your use with information about others’ use to generate aggregated Non-personal Information about visitors as a group. In particular, we employ Google Analytics to collect user demographics, which helps inform us about our users’ ages, genders, and general interests and affinities. We may also collect and store on a non-secure server, your IP address, your operating system version, your browser version, the pages you visit within the Site, the length of time you spend on pages within the Site, the site from which you linked to ours, search terms you used in search engines which resulted in you linking to the Site, etc. We may review this information and use it to view and create reports to assist us with analyzing our users’ preferences and patterns.
We may collect information through “cookies” and other technology, such as clear GIF technology (also known as a “web beacon”) and may combine this with your Personal Information or with other Non-personal information. This Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you, and track your Site usage.
2. “WEB BEACONS” are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that assist in delivering cookies. Web beacons help us determine whether a page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. Although you cannot decline to receive web beacons when visiting a web page, you can choose not to receive web beacons by email if you disable HTML images or refuse HTML email messages, but you may not be able to experience all portions of the Site or service.
3. “LOG FILES”: The Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet.)
4. Do Not Track. The Site does not respond to do-not-track signals from browsers or other similar mechanisms. While we (with the assistance of our service providers) do collect information about your use of the Site for our own use, we do not permit third party advertisers to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities for their use when you use the Site. Except as described above, we do not permit third-party data collection through the Site.
3. How We Use the Information. Generally, we use information provided through the Site to enhance and personalize the Site, to communicate with you via email, to improve, administer, customize, and/or maintain the Site, to understand our users’ preferences and patterns, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights. We may use Non-personal Information to conduct market research and analysis for ourselves and for others or disclose information about demographics or use of our Site in a way that does not personally identify you. We may also use the information to contact you about our services or relevant third parties’ services. We do not place any restrictions on the use of Non-personal Information.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. There are limited times when we may disclose your personal information, primarily to enforce legal rights or when authorized by you.
3. Opt-out / California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.TeleHealth Solution does not share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless specifically permitted herein. To opt out of having your personal information shared for direct marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at:
Attn: Legal, California Privacy Request
112-A Argus Ln Mooresville,
North Carolina 28117
This Site is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on this Site. If we discover that any information is collected from a child under the age of 13, such information will be immediately removed from our Website. If you are concerned about your child’s use of the Site, you may use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
7. Contact Information.
If you have questions about this Notice, please contact the facility or location where you are or were receiving care and request to speak to the Privacy and Security Contact. You may also contact TeleHealth Solution Compliance Department at Call (814) 598-2340